Skip to content
Pork Chops with Clementine-Thyme Compound Butter
Clementine Thyme Compound Butter Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons Kansas City Canning Co. Clementine Thyme Marmalade
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Prepare the compound butter before anything else so that it has time to solidify in the refrigerator.
- Fold together softened butter, marmalade, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Wrap in parchment paper and place in refrigerator to solidify.
- Prepare an aged bone-in pork chop from The Local Pig. Season liberally with salt and pepper on both sides. For best results, allow to sit at room temperature for 1-2 hours before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat 1-2 TBSP of a high-heat oil in a cast-iron skillet. **PRO TIP** Avocado oil is a good healthy alternative to canola or vegetable oil when cooking at high heat.
- Sear Pork Chop on both sides. Roughly 3 minutes per side.
- Finish in oven until a thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the chop read 145 degrees for medium, roughly 7 - 10 minutes. Allow chop to rest for roughly 10 minutes before serving.
- Finish pork chop with a generous dollop of compound butter just prior to serving.
Liquid error (layout/theme line 295): Could not find asset snippets/spurit_uev-theme-snippet.liquid
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.