Use our seasonal Pumpkin Butter for a DIY puff pastry that will rival any pumpkin pie at this year’s Thanksgiving. Here’s the recipe:
For the pastry:
- 1 can store-bought tube of crescent rolls
- 8 Tbsp Pumpkin Butter
For the glaze:
- 4 oz block-style cream cheese, softened
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c confectioner’s sugar
- 1-4 Tbsp milk
- Spread each crescent roll out flat onto a well-greased baking sheet.
- Spread about 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Butter evenly on top of each roll.
- Roll up and bake according to crescent roll package instructions.
- To make the glaze, use a hand mixer to beat cream cheese and butter together in a bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla extract and sugar until smooth.
- Add enough milk (1-4 tbsp) for drizzling consistency. Note that adding more than 4 Tbsp will make it more difficult for the glaze to set.
- Spoon glaze into a Ziploc bag, snip the corner of the bag and drizzle over baked pastry. Enjoy!